Www.npstyle.pl website regulations
ADMINISTRATOR - means Przedsiębiorstwo Produkcyjno-Handlowa "Naturally ... Podlasek" Grzegorz Podlasek in 32-445 Krzyszkowice 489, NIP: 9441154398, REGON: 120222070; e-mail address: email@example.com, telephone: +48 123735310., activity entered into the Central Register and Information on Business Activity supervised by the Minister of Development, authority making the Seller's entry to CEiDG
Regulations - this document. These Regulations are the regulations referred to in art. 8. the Act of 18.07.2002 on the provision of electronic services (consolidated text Journal of Laws of 2013, item 1422).
Website - a set of interrelated websites available at npstyle.pl through which services are provided.
Registered User - is a natural person with a partial (over 13 years) or a full legal person who has accepted the Regulations.
Unregistered User - is a natural person with a partial (over 13 years) or a full legal person, who during the procedure of placing an order has accepted the Regulations.
Identifier - an individual and unique name of the User on the Website, which was adopted by him at the stage of creating an Account on the Website.
User Account - an account defined by a unique identifier (identifier) and a password used to access the Website and a mechanism along with a memory area, being a shared place in the resources of the IT system of the ADMINISTRATOR.
User Accounts Database - a set of personal data provided by Users during registration on the Website, which are collected and processed in an orderly manner in the IT system by the ADMINISTRATOR as the Personal Data Administrator for the purpose of providing Website services.
Agreement - an agreement concluded between the User and the ADMINISTRATOR under the terms of the Regulations, the subject of which is the acquisition of the right to use the Services by the User on the terms specified in the Regulations.
Service - a package of services that are electronic services within the meaning of the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services (consolidated text: Journal of Laws of 2013, item 1422.) including hosting, ie providing access to memory resources in the infrastructure IT teleinformatic ADMINISTRATOR connected to global resources on the Internet, along with the User Account mechanism.
Consumer - a natural person making a legal transaction with an entrepreneur not directly related to its business or professional activity, as defined in art. 22 (1) of the Act of April 24, 1964. The Civil Code (consolidated text: Journal of Laws of 2014, item 121. with subsequent amendments).
Code of good practice - a set of rules of conduct, in particular ethical and professional standards, referred to in art. 2 points 5 of the Act on Counteracting Unfair Market Practices of August 23, 2007 (Journal of Laws of 2016, item 3, as amended).
II. GENERAL PROVISIONS
The object of the Website is the provision of electronic services, including the sale of goods via the Website.
1. The service is provided by Przedsiębiorstwo Produkcyjno-Handlowa "Naturalnie ... Podlasek" Grzegorz Podlasek in 32-445 Krzyszkowice 489, NIP: 9441154398, REGON: 120222070; e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone: +48 123735310., activity entered into the Central Register and Information on the Business Activity of the Supervisory Board supervised by the Minister of Development.
2. Contact with the Administrator: tel .: 12 373 53 10, connection fee according to the operator's tariff of the services the user uses, email: email@example.com, contact form available in the Online Store in the CONTACT tab
3. The service consists in providing free access to the user's panel enabling management of information regarding purchased goods.
4. The contract is concluded for an indefinite period, counting from the date of registration, complaints about the manner and scope of the service may be submitted in writing or by e-mail on the terms described in the Regulations.
5. The Service Provider does not give any guarantee as to the availability of the Website.
6. The functionality of the Website can be used via the terminal device with the following minimum hardware requirements:
A terminal device such as a desktop computer, laptop, smarfon, tablet equipped with:
Mouse or other keypad + keypad
Network card / modem: allowing access to the Internet at 512kb / s
Minimum software requirements:
(a) Operating System: MS Windows 95 and above, Linux with X.ORG, MacOS 9 or higher, latest mobile systems:
(b) Android, iOS, SymbianOS, Windows Mobile
(c) Internet browser: Internet Explorer 7 or above, Opera 9 and above, FireFox 2 and above, Chrome 1.0 and above, Safari 5
(e) Recommended Flash Player plugin version 10.0 or above.
8. Upon registering and accepting the Regulations, a person obtains the status of a Registered User
9. For Users indicated in so far as the Regulations refer to Users, the provisions of the Regulations apply to them.
10. The object of the Website's operation is the sale of goods (spare parts and other goods offered for retail sale) constituting the Website's offer via the Internet.
11. Use of the Website may only take place on the terms set out in the Regulations.
12. ADMINISTRATOR also reserves the right to publish product sales and popularity rankings.
13. The number of goods offered for sale or subject to sale is limited. Realization of orders for such goods takes place in the order in which they were placed by Users, until stocks last.
14. Information provided on the Website (in particular regarding the prices of goods) does not constitute an offer within the meaning of art. 66 of the Civil Code, they constitute only an invitation to submit offers specified in art. 71 of the Civil Code.
15. All prices quoted on the Website are expressed in Polish zlotys (PLN) and are gross prices (including VAT).
16. It is forbidden to use the Website or website by Users to send unsolicited commercial information, so-called spam within the meaning of the Act on the provision of electronic services, as well as the use of the Website in a manner contrary to the law, decency, infringing personal rights of third parties or legitimate interests of the ADMINISTRATOR.
17. The Seller informs that it applies the Code of Good Practice
III. WITHDRAWN, TERMINATION
The conclusion of the Agreement takes place upon registration on the Website and acceptance of the Regulations, in accordance with the provisions of Chapter II, paragraphs 8 and 9 of the Regulations.
1. A contract for the provision of Website services concluded between a Registered User and the Website may be terminated at any time by the User with immediate effect.
2. Submission of a declaration of will by the User to terminate the contract takes place through the deletion of the Account.
3. Regardless of the above, the Registered User who is a Consumer is entitled, in accordance with the provisions of the Act of 30.05.204 on Consumer Rights (Journal of Laws of 2014 item 827), to withdraw from the contract for the provision of Website services without giving reasons , within 14 days from the date of its conclusion, unless the User has agreed to provide the service during the term of the right to withdraw from the Agreement, which is tantamount to losing the right to withdraw from such an agreement.
4. The User may exercise the right to withdraw from the agreement by submitting an appropriate statement in electronic form - by e-mail sent to the above e-mail address - or in writing. A model withdrawal form is available at the address here. However, using this formula is not mandatory.
5. The right to terminate the Agreement is vested in a Registered User, including in the cases specified in the Regulations.
6. The User has the right to terminate the Agreement with immediate effect by sending an appropriate statement of will to the email address of the Website:
7. in the case of assignment of rights and obligations of the ADMINISTRATOR (Chapter XI, paragraph 2 of the Regulations),
8. in the case of submitting a declaration of intent to exercise this right within 14 (fourteen) days from the date of presentation of the new Regulations or its change in the Website, if the User does not accept the provisions of the new Regulations or its amendments,
9. at any time, without giving a reason.
10. ADMINISTRATOR reserves the right to terminate the Agreement with a one-month notice period at any time, in the event of discontinuation of the Website or its modification after the publication of relevant information on the Website.
11. In the event ADMINISTRATOR determines the expiration of deadlines, and in the event of circumstances that ADMINISTRATOR believes to justify termination (paragraph 8), ADMINISTRATOR will send to the e-mail address provided by the User at registration, a declaration of termination of the Agreement by the ADMINISTRATOR. The contract will be terminated after the one-month period of notice. In this case, the User's Account will be immediately after the termination of the Agreement.
12. ADMINISTRATOR has the right to terminate the Agreement with immediate effect by blocking and deleting the User's Account for reasons specified in Chapter IX (Block User Account) of the Regulations.
The condition for using all functionalities of the Website is the User's registration and acceptance of the Regulations on the terms set out below.
1. Registration on the Website is not necessary for placing an order for a product.
2. As part of registration, the User provides, among others your e-mail address, ID and password. Account registration is free and voluntary. Login and password are confidential.
3. The User acknowledges that in order to run the Service and its provision for the duration of the Agreement, it is necessary for the User to provide personal data. The administrator of personal data is ADMINISTRATOR, which will process personal data only in the scope of the provision of the Service and the implementation of contracts for the sale of goods in accordance with the User's order, unless the User agrees, referred to in paragraph. 11 below.
4. ADMINISTRATOR processes User's personal data in the scope indicated below:
a) concluding an Agreement with the User,
b) shaping the content of the Agreement,
c) changes or termination of the Agreement and proper performance of the Service,
d) execution of contracts for the sale of goods, delivery, settlement and handling of the complaint process,
e) to run the Website.
6. The User has the right to inspect the personal data being processed at any time, as well as the right to correct them and request their removal from the User Accounts Database.
7. The User is asked to update the personal data provided in the registration form immediately after each change of personal data.
8. When registering, the User is asked to indicate the following personal data:
a) In the case of registration as a Registered User:
NIP (Tax Identification Number) and company's business in the event that the purchased goods are purchased by a person running a business, a partnership or a legal entity within the meaning of Polish law.
b) If an unregistered User orders an item, the user is asked to provide:
postal code of delivery,
NIP (Tax Identification Number) and company's business in the event that the purchased goods are purchased by a person running a business, a partnership or a legal entity within the meaning of Polish law.
9. The User accepting the Regulations declares that:
a) the data provided in the registration form are complete and in line with the facts,
b) read the Regulations and undertakes to comply with them.
10. The Website User bears full responsibility for the equipment, system and software as well as related fees necessary to enable connection to the Internet and use of the Website.
11. During the registration procedure, the User may agree to receive commercial information from the ADMINISTRATOR to the e-mail address provided during registration in accordance with the Electronic Services Act of July 18, 2002 (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 144 , item 1204). Providing personal data by the user is not mandatory, but it is necessary for the implementation of the contract of sale concluded by placing an order for goods on the Website.
In such a case, the ADMINISTRATOR will process the User's personal data in connection with the provision of the Service as well as in accordance with the instruction given by the User.
V. SALE OF GOODS
The sale of goods via the Website follows the Regulations.
1. The prices of presented goods are expressed in Polish zloty and include VAT tax. These prices do not include shipping costs, which are available in the "shipping method" tab. The prices contained in this tab are an integral part of the Regulations.
2. All products offered by the Website are new and free from physical and legal defects.
3. The color or shade of the goods may slightly differ from the ones shown in the pictures due to the type of end device used by the User (color coding).
4. Orders from Users are accepted via the order form placed on the Website after clicking the "confirm order with obligation to pay" button. If the orderer is not an adult but is over thirteen, his order must be confirmed by a legal guardian.
5. Orders by the Website can be placed 24 hours a day throughout the year, subject to technical breaks and failures.
6. Orders placed on weekdays after 13:00, on Saturdays, Sundays and official Public Holidays, are considered on the next working day.
7. In order to fulfill the order, it is necessary for the buyer to provide the delivery address (name and surname, street, zip code, city) and contact details (name and surname, telephone number, e-mail address).
8. In the event of receiving incomplete, untrue or incomprehensible information, the Administrator will attempt to contact the User in order to supplement or correct it. If the contact is not possible, the order will not be processed.
9. After placing the order, the User receives an e-mail automatically generated by the Service on the provided e-mail account confirming the terms of the order.
10. The ordered goods are delivered to the User via courier and Poczta Polska, at the User's discretion. When the goods are delivered by a courier company, the ordering party is asked to check, in the presence of the courier, whether both the consignment and the goods contained therein do not have damage resulting from transport, or are intact, in accordance with the order. Checking the parcel is a free service that guarantees the highest quality of services. In the event of damage to the shipment, incompleteness or non-conformity of the shipment with the order, the user is asked to write down the damage report in the presence of the courier and immediately report this fact to the ADMINISTRATOR.
11. The delivery time depends on the chosen form of delivery and is indicated on the Website pages.
12. For each product on the Website, the shipping time is given. The time of shipment is the period of time that elapses from the moment of placing the order until the package is dispatched from the Administrator's company (only business days are considered).
13. The order for goods with different shipping times is carried out after completing the whole, ie after the longest time has elapsed from those given.
14. The date of receiving the shipment means the time of the contract and the expected delivery time.
15. The cost of delivery of the ordered goods in Poland is indicated in the "shipping method" tab.
16. If the order contains goods not available for shipment, the ADMINISTRATOR will inform the customer by e-mail or telephone immediately. the ordering party who is a Consumer has the right to resign from the whole order, or to resign from the product that is missing, to agree to extend the time of the contract, or to execute the order in parts, or to agree to replace the missing order with a similar one properties and price.
17. The user can choose the following payment methods:
- A simple bank transfer
-Shipping on delivery
18. The User who is a Consumer may withdraw from the contract within 14 days from the date of receipt of the goods. The user does not have to give reasons for withdrawal. Withdrawal should be effected by submitting a written statement, which should be sent to the following address: Administrator. A copy of the statement along with the instructions can be downloaded here. To meet the deadline, it is sufficient to send a statement before its expiry. If the user has paid by bank transfer, the refund will be made to the account from which the transfer was made. If he paid on delivery of the product, the refund will be made to the bank account indicated in the declaration of withdrawal, if the consumer has indicated the bank account number. The consumer is obliged to return the good to the Administrator immediately, but no later than 14 days from the date on which he withdrawn from the contract. To meet the deadline, all you have to do is return the item before its expiry.
19. In the event of effective execution of the right of withdrawal, the contract is considered void and the user is free of any obligations. The benefits of the user and the Administrator are subject to reimbursement in the unaltered state, unless a change was necessary within the limits of ordinary management. The return should be made immediately, no later than within 14 days from the receipt of the Goods back or delivery by the consumer of proof of its return, depending on which event occurs first.
20. The costs of sending the product to the user are returned by the Administrator in the amount of the cheapest method of delivery available on the Website;
21. The costs of sending (returning) the product in connection with the user's withdrawal of the contract to the Administrator shall be borne by the user. The consumer is liable only for the reduction in the value of the goods resulting from using them in a different way than was necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
22. The administrator is liable under the warranty if the item sold has a physical or legal defect, in accordance with the liability principles indicated in the provisions of the Civil Code, in particular art. 556 and 556 (1) - 556 (6) of the Civil Code. If the buyer of the goods is not a consumer, the liability of the ADMINISTRATOR under the warranty is excluded on the basis of art. 558 § 1 of the Civil Code.
23. A physical defect is the incompatibility of the item sold with the contract. In particular, the item sold is inconsistent with the contract if:
a) does not have properties that this type of thing should have for the purpose
b) in the contract marked or resulting from circumstances or from the destination;
c) does not have properties the existence of which the seller has provided to the buyer, including
d) presenting the sample or pattern;
e) is not suitable for the purpose of which the buyer informed the seller at the time of conclusion
f) contracts, and the seller did not raise any objections to such use;
g) has been delivered to the buyer incomplete.
24. The administrator is not liable to the buyer who is a consumer for the fact that the item sold does not have properties resulting from public assurances, except for information contained on the Website, if he did not know these assurances or, judiciously assessing, he could not know or could not influence for the buyer's decision to conclude a sales agreement, or if their content was corrected before the sale agreement was concluded.
25. A fiscal receipt is issued for each product sold and a VAT invoice at the request of the ordering party. The sales document is a written confirmation of the content of the order and the sales contract.
26. If the complaint is not accepted by the ADMINISTRATOR, the orderer who is a Consumer may use non-judicial means of dealing with complaints and redress, e.g. the orderer may request intervention to the neutral side of the Municipal Consumer Ombudsman or the State Trade Inspection for mediation aimed at ending the dispute between the Consumer and the Administrator, or by signing up to the Amicable Consumer Court operating at the State Trade Inspection. Detailed procedures for using the Ombudsman's help, an arbitration court or the Trade Inspection are available on the websites of these offices and on the website www.uokik.gov.pl in the tab "Settlement of consumer disputes". Out-of-court claims after the complaint procedure is free. In the case of the ordering party who is a consumer who wants to use the extrajudicial method of redress, there is also the possibility of submitting a complaint via the EU ODR internet platform, available at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
27. The Seller informs that he does not agree to the resolution of consumer disputes under the Act of 23 September 2016 on Out-of-court resolution of consumer disputes (Journal of Laws of 2016, item 1823)
VI. TECHNICAL AND MERITABLE LIMITATIONS
The ADMINISTRATOR is not responsible for any delays in the operation of the Website that are on the side of telecommunications operators.
1. ADMINISTRATOR reserves the right to:
a) periodically turning off the Website's availability for its extension or maintenance,
b) occasional short breaks in access to the Website,
c) changes in the parameters of the User's Account as well as the functionalities and capabilities of the Website,
d) ending the provision of the Services at any time by closing some or all of the Website, after publishing relevant information in advance on the Website pages, in good time,
e) to waive the enforcement of any point of the Regulations, if the violation of the Regulations is insignificant and its degree allows such withdrawal.
VII. OBLIGATIONS AND AUTHORIZATIONS
Each User has the right to use all or individual functionalities of the Website. The user is obliged to:
a) informing the ADMINISTRATOR about changes in the contact e-mail address, otherwise the letters or e-mails sent to addresses not updated are effectively delivered,
b) compliance with the Regulations,
c) compliance with generally applicable laws,
VIII. COMPLAINT PROCEDURE
A complaint filed by the User in connection with non-performance or improper performance of the Agreement should be sent to the ADMINISTRATOR in an email or written form to the address of the ADMINISTRATOR.
1.i.1. The User has the right to lodge a complaint in connection with non-performance or improper performance of the Goods sale contract, including in case of:
a) physical defects of the goods,
b) defects resulting from the delivery,
c) when the product is not compatible with the product specified in the order.
1.i.3. The ADMINISTRATOR is obliged to provide a written response to the complaint, sending within 14 days from the date of its receipt, indicating whether it accepts the complaint and how it intends to remove the violation indicated in the complaint or informing about the lack of grounds for accepting the complaint together with the reasons for its position. If it is necessary to clarify additional circumstances related to services provided to ADMINISTRATOR by entities for which ADMINISTRATOR is not liable, ADMINISTRATOR sends to the User submitting a complaint within 7 days information about the need to clarify these circumstances.
The Seller informs that he does not agree to the resolution of consumer disputes under the Act of 23 September 2016 on Out-of-court resolution of consumer disputes (Journal of Laws of 2016, item 1823)
IX. BLOCKING A USER ACCOUNT
ADMINISTRATOR reserves the right to withdraw from the Agreement immediately and block the User Account, which:
1. violates the provisions of the Regulations,
a) uses an Identifier identical to an expression generally recognized as offensive or inconsistent with morality,
b) directs punishable offenses, violates personal rights or otherwise violates the law using the Website or on the Website.
Users' personal data and payment data will be transferred to a third party (eg banks, settlement centers) only for the purpose related to the execution of the transaction or in the case of circumstances described in the applicable provisions of law.
1. The ADMINISTRATOR may collect data on the popularity and use of individual Services offered by ADMINISTRATOR, sharing them with subsidiaries of ADMINISTRATOR or other related entities. This data will be shared only anonymously and in groups.
XI. FINAL PROVISIONS
ADMINISTRATOR will make every effort to ensure that the Website and all services made available through it will operate continuously without any disruptions.
1. ADMINISTRATOR reserves the right to transfer or commission all or part of its rights and obligations resulting from the Regulations to a third party. In such a case, the procedure for the third party's entry into all or part of the rights and obligations under the Agreement will take place under the terms and conditions generally applicable in the territory of the Republic of Poland.
2. ADMINISTRATOR reserves the right to completely stop making the Services available on the Website, after informing Users in advance of making such a decision.
3. ADMINISTRATOR reserves the right to change the content of the Regulations at any time for important reasons and this is:
a) changes in legal provisions regulating the provision of services provided electronically;
b) changing the way of providing services electronically;
c) changes in the scope and / or provision of services by electronic means, to which the provisions of the Regulations apply, by introducing new or withdrawing the existing services by the Website; in this case each Registered User will be notified one month in advance of any changes to the Regulations immediately via e-mail or by publishing information on the Website.
5. In matters not covered by the Regulations, in particular, the provisions of Polish law shall apply.
6. All comments, comments and questions regarding the Website operation should be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to the following address: Grzegorz Podlasek in 32-445 Krzyszkowice 489
7. The content of these Regulations may be recorded by printing, saving on a carrier or downloading at any time from the Website.
8. The Regulations shall be binding from 25/05/2018.
XIII. Cookies policy.
Go to the cookies policy section.
By providing an email address, I agree to receive by email commercial, marketing and advertising information (newsletter) from the Administrator of personal data, which is Przedsiębiorstwo Produkcyjno-Handlowa "Naturalnie ... Podlasek" Grzegorz Podlasek in 32-445 Krzyszkowice 489, Tax Identification Number: 9441154398, REGON 120222070; e-mail address: email@example.com, telephone: +48 123735310. The personal data administrator informs that the personal data provided by you will be used only for the purpose of sending the newsletter. Providing the data is voluntary, but necessary to send the newsletter, personal data will not be transferred to third parties without your separate consent. You have the right at any time to transfer data, access to the content of personal data and the opportunity to correct them, raise objections to the processing of data and also have the right to file a complaint regarding the processing of personal data to the President of the Office of Personal Data Protection .